- Health Screening & Fitness Assessment
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Small Group Fitness
- Weight Loss
- Meet Me
We offer a variety of services to assess your health/fitness and to create a fitness program that fits your very individual needs.
Health Screening and Fitness Assessment: to identify health conditions and risks factors, contraindicate certain types of activities, assure safety and effectiveness of exercise program. Read more
One-on-One Personal Training: to provide you with an effective fitness program that is unique to you. Read more
Small Group Fitness: Invite us to teach in your facility or a community gym and get a workout that meets your needs. Read more
Weight Loss: will assist you with nutritional guidance, exercise programming and behavioral change. Read more
The Greatest Wealth is Health
Health Screening is the crucial first step for me to learn more about the client. It allows me to identify health conditions and risks factors, contraindicate certain types of activities, assure safety and effectiveness of exercise program. Almost everyone can engage in physical activity, given appropriate guidelines and modifications.
Here is the list of health conditions that may require physician clearance:
- Cardiovascular Disease ( atherosclerosis is the process of fatty deposits of cholesterol and calcium on the walls of the arteries- Coronary Artery Disease CAD)
- Hypertension ( high blood pressure is most prevalent among elderly but becoming more common in general population)
- Respiratory ( ability to provide enough oxygen for the increased demand of physical activity, Exercise Induced Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Musculoskeletal injuries and other common conditions such as herniated discs, bursitis, arthritis, hernia.
- Metabolic disorders such as thyroid dysfunction, diabetes.
- Medication use such as Beta Blockers, Bronchodilators etc.
- Special population such as pregnant or post-surgery.
Believe in Yourself
A fitness assessment and evaluation is the foundation of a well-designed fitness program. Through a fitness assessment we will know where we stand and where to go.
- Cardio-respiratory efficiency ( YMCA 3 min Step test/ Ross Submaximal Treadmill)
- Body composition (circumference, skinfold)
- Flexibility (trunk flexion, hip flexion, shoulder flexion)
- Muscular strength/ endurance ( push up test, half sit up, bench press test)
Assessment tests are easy to administer and gives relatively accurate data. By analyzing your preferences, habits, circumference and ability, we are able to create a specific plan to achieve personalized goals.
One-on-One Personal Training
Have a vision
As a personal trainer I get to know you, your goals, your experience level and your lifestyle. That’s all I need to get you started. Don’t worry if you haven’t done this before. I am here to provide you with an effective fitness program that is unique to you. No matter if your goal is weight loss or excelling in sports, I want you to succeed.
My Workout Program
- is designed to build up your fitness level efficiently and safely
- is to increase your metabolism and calories burn during and after your workout
- is challenging, fun and easy to follow
- will have appropriate progression and variety of exercises added to keep you on track
- is working through a plateau for optimal change
- includes exercises to prevent injury
- includes cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training
- includes specialty programs available for special medical needs such as obesity, pre/post pregnancy, chronic back pain, diabetes and thyroid conditions, exercises structured to improve health and quality of life
Small Group Fitness
People love exercising to music and share endorphins
The important aspect of group fitness is to create a quality experience and personal connection with each member of the group which I believe what really changes the clients’ lives. We are very passionate about educating clients about benefits of exercise and focus on maximizing time and effort in every class.
Invite us to teach in your facility or a community gym and get a workout that meets your needs. Classes includes design, instruction and sound exercise science that helps you achieve your goals.
Class formats include:
- Circuit Training
- Boot Camps
- HIIT/ Fat Burner
- Pilates/Core Themed class
- Special Programs – pregnancy, elderly
Are you ready for lifestyle modification and behavior change?
Many of us know exactly what to do to lose weight in theory but have a hard time to stick to it in real life. If losing weight was easy we wouldn’t be facing a worldwide obesity problem. Being overweight or obese significantly increases the risk of developing a serious disease and health conditions such as :
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary heart disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Respiratory Problems
- Some types of cancer
Lifestyle changes, including modification of food intake and physical activity to establish daily negative caloric balance are elements of an effective weight loss program.
2005 USDA guidelines recommend a weekly weight loss of 0,5-1kg per week ( 3850-7700 calories), a more conservative approach of 0,23-0,45kg ( 1750-3500 calories) may be more suitable for some individuals.
To ensure the safety of the weight loss many factors are considered – age, medical history, risk factors and concerns, physical activity level, history of dieting and emotional state.
Being a Health Coach enables me to assist you with nutritional guidance, exercise programming and behavioral change. Sometimes working close with your physician or dietitian to ensure greater success.
Come and join me for a group fitness classes in Dubai Ladies Club
Contact me to get one on one assessment Start my 2 or 3 week intensive program – Transformation
Personal Training Bulk Packages are available
1 single session is 400AED, 5 sessions 1700AED, 10 sessions 3000AED, 20 sessions 5000AED.
Please contact for further info.